The Volkswagen Military & First Responders Program in Rochester, NH
Volkswagen of Rochester has always been a proud supporter of the US Military, as well as First Responders such as our Rochester Police, Firefighters, EMTs and Paramedics. Now, Volkswagen has released a Military & First Responders Program we can be proud of and pass on to you for your commitment to our country and community!
Check out below who qualifies:
- Active Duty US Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserves)
- US Military Veterans* (within 24 months of active duty)
- US Military Retirees*
- Police Officers
- Sheriffs/Sheriff's Deputies
- Correctional Officers
- State Troopers
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers
- Firefighters (career or volunteer)
- 911 Dispatcher/Operator
- Household Family Members of all of the above!
Our $500 Bonus is available on all new Volkswagen models with the exception of the Golf R. View our New Volkswagen Inventory here. Not sure which one to choose? We're happy to help. Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
- Retired First Responders
- Registered Nurse
- Ski Patrol
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) members
- Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS)
- Search and Rescue
- Emergency Management Volunteers
* Important Definitions:
Veteran: Someone who has served in active military and has been discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable.
Retiree: A former member of the military that has served 20 or more years in the military.
Information subject to change. All details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Please see dealer with any questions and for full details. Last updated 7/12/18.